Work package leader
Maria Rita Testa
Vienna Institute of Demography
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Wohllebengasse 12-14, 6th floor
Disseminate findings among scientists, stakeholders and to the broad public domain.
Description of work
- Create and maintain Web site of the project.
- Organize discussions and meeting of the Steering Board.
- Press release of achieved results.
- Organize side meetings at the conferences of the European Association for Population Studies in 2010 and at the conference of the International Union for the Scientific Study of Population in 2009.
- Organize a final public conference “Reproductive decision-making and outcomes” in December 2010, in Vienna, OEAW-VID headquarters. A publication of selected conference papers in the peer-reviewed journal of OEAW-VID “Vienna Yearbook of Population Research” (VYPR).
- Prepare and distribute flyers about the project.
- Place all conference presentations on the Web site of the project.
- Publish a book that summarises all findings.
- Web site.
- Public announcement of the Fertility Database.
- Final plan for dissemination and use of the foreground.
- Press release.
- Report on the final conference.